|Did You Know...
Add a fact!
- ...that the helmet design of the Pilots were loosely inspired by the Star Wars character Boba Fett?
- ...that the R-101C Carbine was originally named RSPN-101, a reference to Titanfalls developer Respawn Entertainment?
- ...that the name of the Pilot weapon Kraber-AP Sniper is a reference to Titanfalls audio lead Erik Kraber?
- ...that jumping into a Titan automatically reloads your Pilot weapons and replenishes your ammunition?
- ...that on the map Fracture, there are two models of the Loch Ness Monster inside two of the buildings?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.