|Did You Know...
Add a fact!
- ...that on Angel City, on the second floor of "Tiffany's Coffee", there's a picture on the wall of the employees of Respawn Entertainment, including one with a Minecraft Creeper shirt?
- ...that on the map Demeter, inside the central facility, there is a small model of the mythological creature the Loch Ness Monster on top of an upper pipe?
- ...that the name of the Pilot weapon Kraber-AP Sniper is a reference to Titanfalls audio lead Erik Kraber?
- ...that the name of the fictional restaurant "Red Star Restaurant" in Angel City is a tribute to the Editor-in-Chief of Prima Games, R3D_STAR?
- ...that the first Titanfall was originally going to feature a single-player campaign, but it was removed due to development issues?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.